PLC of MKLogic200 series
PLC MKLogic200 has a modular structure, it consists of an industrial controller MK201 and I/O modules of various purpose which serve to extend functional capabilities of MK201.
- simple, inexpensive, but functional device;
- modular structure makes it possible to select configuration for facility parameters with maximum accuracy;
- optimal quantity of communication ports;
- support of the most wide-spread data communication protocols;
- optimal quantity of inputs/outputs in the controller modules;
- low-cost industrial MK201 controller – a fully independent device;
- more simple and cheaper I/O modules make it possible to extend the MK201 configuration;
- preserves its operability at an ambient temperature from minus 40 °C to plus 85 °C.
PLC MKLogic200 consists of an industrial controller MK201 and I/O modules of various purpose which serve to extend functional capabilities of MK201.
The microcontroller is made on the basis of core Cortex-M4, operating frequency is 168 MHz, RAM 30 Mb, ROM is up to 17 Mb.
- 3 × RS-485;
- 1 × Ethernet 100Base-T;
- 1 × CAN
Data communication protocols:
- Modbus TCP (Client/Server);
- Modbus RTU (Master/Slave);
Free development environment Beremiz:
- IL IL Instruction list;
- ST ST Structured text;
- LD LD Ladder diagram;
- FBD Function block diagram;
- SFC Sequential function char
Possibility to write User's functions on the C language.
- The devices have a metal enclosure;
- The devices are installed on a standard DIN bar 35 mm wide;
- A convenient terminal base makes it possible to replace a module without dismantling wires.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
PLC MKLogic-200 is used to build telemetry systems, as well as APCS of medium and low complexity in companies belonging to various industries (energy, chemical, oil and gas production and processing, machine-building, agricultural, food industries, etc.).