JSC Nefteavtomatika solves tasks related to the service and maintenance of systems and products manufactured by the company itself, as well as similar facilities of other manufacturers.
Key services rendered by us:
- MAINTENANCE: APCS, hydrocarbon metering systems, mechanical displacement provers, automated group metering stations, instrumentation, equipment of software and hardware complexes, local automation systems, automated dispatch management systems, heat and water metering stations and devices.
- INSPECTION, REPAIRS, VERIFICATION, CALIBRATION: flow meters, secondary equipment instruments, oil and oil products quality instruments, process parameters monitoring instruments and other instruments within APCSs, hydrocarbon metering systems.
- CALIBRATION: aboveground and underground tanks, vessels and tank trucks for liquid oil products and food, both by geometrical and volumetric methods.
- MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF SAFETY INSTRUMENTS: fire alarm for production and household facilities; security alarm; video surveillance; automatic firefighting systems; access control systems.
- INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING ACTIVITIES.
Subdivisions of the company operate in the following regions of Russia:
- Ufa Adjustment Department and its affiliates provide maintenance for more than 200 facilities at 50 fields in Western Siberia, as well as facilities in the Republic of Bashkortostan and the Republic of Udmurtia, Krasnodar Territory.
- A standalone subdivision in Nyagan supports more than 700 facilities in Krasnoleninsky group of fields in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous District, as well as oil refining facilities in the same territory.
- Almetyevsk Adjustment Department maintains more than 100 facilities in the Republic of Tatarstan, Ulyanovsk, Penza, Orenburg and Samara regions.
Over 4,000 facilities are maintained by the company