JSC Nefteavtomatika carries out the whole package of works for the design, manufacture, supply, commissioning and start-up, maintenance and metrological support of metering systems for liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons.
JSC Nefteavtomatika has:
- Its own production base with a total area of 50,000 m2, consisting of workshops of various purpose united in a single process train fitted with state-of-the art equipment, NDT laboratory, benches for various kinds of tests, and technologies.
- Its own subdivision for the assembly and tests of information processing systems, metering systems and other control systems for process packages.
- Permit documentation for all issued products, certified quality management systems (ISO 9001-2015), industrial safety systems (OHSAS 18001-20017), environment management systems, necessary licenses and SRO certificates.
- Its own design subdivision, Chief Project Engineers function and a project management department, metrological function, qualified operating and installation crews, a quality management function.
- Its own Cropos software and hardware complex used in the supplied information processing systems. A network of standalone subdivisions and adjustment departments carrying out service and maintenance activities for metering systems of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons in key oil and gas producing regions of the Russian Federation.
- Develops projects for the creation of new metering systems for liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons and the revamping of the existing ones;
- Uses typical solutions in the creation of metering systems for liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons, as well as creates custom-made projects taking into account specific requirements of the Client;
- Manufactures and supplies metering systems in modular containers made from metal structures and sandwich panels, as well as metering systems of an open design;
- Manufactures and supplies metering systems with a possibility of module-by-module increase in capacity (extension of meter run assemblies, re-qualification of metering systems);
- Commissions and starts up the supplied systems, trains and provides briefings for maintenance personnel;
- Provides guarantee and post-guarantee service maintenance for systems as a whole and for individual equipment;
- Provides metrological support: develops and qualifies metering procedures for flow rate, quantity and level of liquids and gases, quality parameters for oil and oil products, qualifies, verifies and calibrates metering systems, includes them in the Unified State Register.
metering stations for oil, gas, petroleum products and water.