FOR MONITORING OF LEAKS IN PIPELINES
- Obtaining, processing and storing (archiving) of process information about the transported product and the status of a diagnosed pipeline section in an automated mode;
- Preparation of a real-time monitoring and forecasting mathematical model for a facility under a leak detection system;
- Output of actual and design information on the ongoing processes to a dispatcher;
- Output of light and sound alarm to a dispatcher, and registration in the data base in case a deviation of actual parameters from the design ones exceeds an allowable value;
- Transmission of information about a leak to systems determined by the Client;в,
- Testing of leak detection system operability.
Dispatcher of an oil delivery and acceptance point, APCS maintenance personnel in an oil delivery and acceptance point.
PECULIARITIES OF SOLUTIONS:
The software complex functions in a continuous mode and uses actual information about process parameters of a pipeline and a transported product obtained from controllers of linear metering stations within leak detection systems, APCS of oil delivery and acceptance points, as well as workstations of oil custody transfer station operators. Design process parameters (profiles of oil pressure, density, temperature and flow rate) in steady-state and transient modes are developed based on a mathematical model of an oil stream in a pipeline and leak detection algorithms. A full cycle of functions performed by the system (60 seconds) includes processing of information, elaboration of a diagnosis and