MainSolutions and productsAUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEMS OF MES-LEVEL FOR ENTERPRISESFOR OIL TRANSPORTATION ENTERPRISES
FOR OIL TRANSPORTATION ENTERPRISES
Automation of works for operational accounting and control of available oil and oil products transported via main pipelines, including automated preparation of regulatory reports.
- Monitoring of material flows during transportation of oil/oil products, drawing up the balances;
- Approval of measured oil/oil products flows based on a balance model using data from APCS, information and metering system, and external systems;
- Provision of trustworthy information about flow parameters to process engineering functions and other subdivisions of an oil producing enterprise, and display of processed data using generated report forms;
- Timely detection of upset process conditions and decision-making on process control;
- Preparation of a full daily package of balanced trustworthy measurement values;
- Keeping a source of trustworthy measurement data for all functions and subdivisions of an enterprise;
- Keeping a record of oil/oil products transportation per pumping directions and types of oil products.
Dispatchers, metrologists, process engineers, oil/oil products accounting specialists, production automation specialists.
PECULIARITIES OF SOLUTIONS:
- Real-time data are used from information and metering systems, laboratory information systems and APCS in operation at the enterprise;
- All debalance calculations are done using a mathematic model of utility networks with due regard to the model history;
- Oil balance calculations in nodes of utility networks are done based on measured liquids and their parameters (including density depending on the temperature, pressure and water content);
- Changes of liquid in a vertical steel tank are calculated with due regard to calibration tables;
- Expected values are formed on the basis of direct measurements and with due regard to the status of facilities (operation/shutdown, etc.);
- Measured values are approved taking into account a measurement error;
- Report forms are set up by users;
- Adjustments of input information accepted for oil balance calculations are recorded and audited.
SEND AN APPLICATION
Write to us